Megaoldies.net
Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
Avez-vous perdu votre courriel d'activation?
16 Mai 2022 à 16:46:48

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Rechercher:     avancée
Nouveau forum SMF installé !
132477 Messages dans 3669 Fils de discussion par 24376 Membres
Dernier membre: GorFpydomia
* Accueil Aide Rechercher Identifiez-vous Inscrivez-vous
+  Megaoldies.net
|-+  Discussions
| |-+  Présentation
| | |-+  Maillot Liverpool
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Maillot Liverpool  (Lu 444 fois)
JanessaBal
Néophyte

Hello! I am Elma. I am satisfied that I can unite to the entire world. I live in Netherlands, in the GE region. I dream to see the various nations, to get acquainted with fascinating individuals.

« le: 25 Décembre 2020 à 11:01:26 »

MonroeFtd AlisiaIri AnalisaHu nueva camiseta Atlético Madrid Belle BernieFun Should Arsenal try to finance deals for Aouar and Partey, the club are looking of an outlay of £130m on the pair's transfers and wages. That's not something that the Gunners' board are comfortable with sanctioning in the current financial climate and the Guardian claim Arteta will prioritise a move for Aouar if he has to choose between the two players. Mohamed Elneny started in the 3-0 win against Fulham and Arteta has spoke glowingly of the Egyptian, meaning jersey football he could be set for an extended stay in the heart of Arsenal's midfield. That means Partey's dream move may be put on hold, though Atletico have consistently asked him to sign a new deal to remove the release clause in his contract. Mikel Arteta intends to keep William Saliba with Arsenal's first-team squad until at least January having gone off the idea of loaning him to a Championship club, according to reports. The 19-year-old is yet to make a matchday squad for the Gunners this season while he was left out of Arsenal's Europa League squad list entirely along with Mesut Ozil and Sokratis. Saliba came close to leaving on loan before the transfer deadline earlier this Liverpool kläde month, though a return to former club Saint-Etienne could not be completed in time. The domestic transfer window is still open for another few days, however, and it had been suggested that Saliba could Billiga Chelsea tröja be loaned to a team in the Championship. Arsenal are believed to have invited pitches from interested clubs, including last season's promotion contenders Brentford, in order to assess the best option for Saliba. However, The Athletic report that Arteta and Arsenal have had a change of heart and will now keep hold of the young centre-back for the time being. Barring a late change of plan, Saliba will continue to train with the Gunners' first team until at least the January window, when the idea of a loan may be explored again. Speaking about Arsenal's plans for Saliba earlier this month, Arteta said: 'He had year last where Arsenal essentially loaned him to Saint-Etienne and that was a transition year for him. Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has hinted summer signing Willian and the returning William Saliba are destined for central starting roles football club jersey in his new-look Arsenal team this season. Brazil international Willian swapped west for north London earlier this month after taking the decision to leave Chelsea after seven trophy-laden years in west London. Saliba, meanwhile, was signed 12 months ago from Saint-Etienne but returned to the Ligue 1 club on loan for the 2019/20 campaign. The elegant centre-half gave an encouraging first performance in an Arsenal shirt during Wednesday's 4-1 pre-season win over MK Dons and received hefty praise from Arteta. Arsenal fans are keen to see their new recruits in action on Saturday against Liverpool at Wembley in the Community Shield. Arteta admits it may come too early to Real Madrid tröja throw both players into battle against the Premier League champions but indicated both men will be key to his side's chances of building on last season's FA Cup success. No matter if some one searches for his required thing, so he/she wants to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here. JoanPetti jalkapallopaidat LavonneGa
 BradlyTem Manchester City tröja KristaWol
 ArleenDub Trikot Schalke 04 DarciHodd
 Lynetterq Arsenal Drakt NicholasD
Journalisée

my web-site ::
Pages: [1] Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !